Monday, September 15, 2008

What Was Inside Those Mysterious Boxes?

On Friday I posted a picture of the boxes that Danny's school supplies came in...Stephanie was wondering what was in them. Here it is. The big box on the right has science experiment supplies, the middle box has art supplies and then there were books (mostly language art and literature, but also word processing, etc. in the final box. The textbooks front and center (math and history) were shipped loose.

There you have it. School in a box. Actually, school in 3 boxes.

I'm hoping that the student manuals come soon. I need to put a new black ink cartridge in the printer, what with seminary and homeschool.

2 comments:

Keira said...

This is really good information for when I take the kids and flee into the Montana wilderness (wherein I write my "Manifesto").

School in three boxes...it sounds less high tech and more Little House...

(I mean that in a good way.)

Debbie said...

Except that you have to factor in the computer...which is a big factor in the "virtual academy".