Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Feel I Must Interject...


WAVA Language Arts lessons for today:

Conjunctions and Interjections. I kept trying to sing the School House Rock song "Conjunction Junction"but, I was unable to remember the words or phrases or clauses.

I posted my favorite song that uses the phrase "I feel I must interject here" a day or two ago - it made a good example today for what the word "interject" means.

History:

The Student Guide for chapter 2 made a point of explaining "nudes". Yep, Danny will get to analyse naked pictures. I sort of wish I had that magnet set that was sent to Suzanne when she was in college - "Dress Me Up David". It was a magnet of the statue of David, then had clothes to add to it. I'd like to at least add some boxers to the art....please.

2 comments:

Keira said...

Great shades of Victoriana (I can see you draping a shawl over some bare-bosomed amazon statues.)

Seriously, though, I'd cut some black paper and tape liberally.

Debbie said...

I don't have too much of a problem with the occasional exposure, but the mind (and eyes) balk at too much flesh unwisely exposed.