Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF?

Alex is easy to get shoes for - he's bought pretty much the same shoes for the past 3 years. Since they tend to last for the whole year I'm happy with that.

Whew...what a day.

  • Seminary stuff
  • furniture moving (preparing for homeschooling which will start on Monday)
  • getting a package ready to send to Andrew
  • more seminary stuff (oh yeah, seminary starts on Monday too)
  • grocery shopping (and shoe shopping for Alex...and me)
  • ward campout (okay, we're not camping, but we are going out there for dinner)
  • and did I mention, more seminary stuff?
I did manage to sit down(on the floor, since I have all my living room furniture shoved into the middle of the living room)and watch the entire men's marathon from the Olympics. I'm nearly through catching up on it...anyway, I spent the time working on seminary stuff and putting pictures into a small album to send to Andrew as per his request - and then making waffle brownies to finish filling up the box for him.

Tomorrow may be Saturday, but my day will start early with the fall Seminary Conference at 7am in Everett. I guess I'll be up by 6am.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a day. I'm guessing that since it's Saturday tomorrow, you'll be getting ready for Sunday...and Monday.

Keira said...

Those seminary meetings you have seem to be saying the same thing--Get UP!