Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Fond Farewell...


Pretty sure that tonight was my last young women's activity. I spent most of the time working on seminary stuff - but I was there in body, if not quite all there in spirit.

I met one of the bishopric counselors in the hall and he said that we (the yw presidency) will probably be released Sunday. So...one more Sunday in YW. I will miss that - I like being there for the classes - even if the subject matter is stuff like "Don't have sex", "If you do have sex, don't have an abortion"oh, and my favorite, "Don't have sex". Just kidding. Sort of. We probably don't have more than 2 or 3 lessons a year that touch on that subject. Of course those aren't the real titles. I haven't looked ahead that far to see what exactly the seminary lessons are like in relation to that, but after reading some of the epistles, I guess I need to be prepared to talk about a variety of subjects - more or less related - AND I'll get to do it in a coed setting. Fun.

1 comment:

Keira said...

Love, love, love the picture.

A much needed pick-me-up.