Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Back To School!

First Day of School 2004 - that's Danny with the black backpack and blue shorts.

For the first time since David started preschool (22 years ago!), I'm not sending anyone off to school this week. I sort of wish I was. I love that feeling of accomplishment and solitude. Not so much solitude here. Alex will start seminary next Monday....but then, so do I. Alex and Nathan start school at Everett Community College a couple of weeks later.

Danny starts school next Monday...and in a way, so do I...that's the curse AND blessing of homeschooling.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I', feeling the sudden urge for mutual support to get through the virtual year.

Keira said...

Yours sounds like the harder year, I think. I just need to get through soccer and my year should settle down.

Of course, that's when the baby should show up...

Debbie said...

Suddenly my year seems easier.

debbie said...

Thank you so much for helping me. You can see by my entry with Mike receiving his Eagle I'm still learning. I did learn how to put my comment about Christ to the front by changing the entry date. Things are better today. It was a little tough getting used to things again. We loved your Napoleon top 10. Jon and I were cracking up. Deb