Thursday, September 18, 2008

TGIF


I'm not sure how well the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins will go over...
but I'm sure I won't have to bring any home.

It's Friday. It's Friday!

Not only is it Friday, it is "game day" at seminary.

I plan on starting off with a quick game of"Jeopardy" (which is also a review of what they should have learned these first 2 weeks...), then another unnamed game, which involves a sort of modified scripture chase, then a quick game of scripture mastery ball (see picture), then wrap it all up with a final game of Human Tic Tac Toe. We will hopefully play girls against the boys - which will make it way easier to figure out who is on which team.




3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Well, I'm happy that it's Friday for you. Are you going to have your weekends thrown off sleep wise?

Are you settling into a groove? Should I ask how much prep work you're doing?

Date might tonight? Or sleep?

Debbie said...

How about "date afternoon" instead of "date night".

I don't want to throw my schedule off too much on the weekends - but I'm not too worried about it - I don't ever set an alarm for weekdays, so weekends won't be any different. I do have a goal of staying in bed until maybe 6am...That will be one and a half hours later than this morning - so technically it will be sleeping in.

Keira said...

I can feel how exhausted you are through the computer.

And no, there is not a prayer you'll bring any treats home--boys of a certain age do not discriminate...