Monday, September 1, 2008

Soundtracks of our lives...


Keira blogged yesterday about the "Street of Dreams" homes and how buildings and rooms have "soundtracks". I agree with her.

My life has a soundtrack. The music playing in my head this morning was "High on a Mountain Top" -as I was sorting a mountain of laundry left over from our vacation. The laundry will be an all day job. Makes me glad I don't have to wash all that stuff by hand.

When I learn how to do something new that involves technology...it's the song from Napoleon Dynamite".

Waking sleeping children...this song.

That reminds me...it's time to wake the little darlings.

What songs accompany your life?

4 comments:

Keira said...

For a bit in college, I had a lot of Supertramp playing in my head...

Take a look at my girlfriend. She's the only one I got...

Suzanne said...

I choose the Forrest Gump Soundtrack. It goes with everything.
Plus the movie came out the summer I met Michael. Ahhhhh.

Keira said...

We choose a song to dance to when we find out that we're pregnant.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love--Queen (for this one)

Kentucky Woman--(laura)

Danny's Song--(Spencer)

Jonah was a jump around excitedly to no soundtrack kid.

Debbie said...

There were a few songs that seemed to always be on the radio when Steve and I were engaged.

Bette Midler "The Rose"
Dan Fogelberg "Longer"