Friday, September 12, 2008

Help!


My dear husband is getting me an ipod nano for an early birthday present. We were looking on the Apple site and they have a cool option. You can get free laser engraving on the back of your nano. It looks to be around 30 characters a line/2 lines. What should I have engraved?

Options:
  • My name with the word "rocks." below.
  • My blog title "It'll feel better when it quits hurting."
  • "Steve West Rocks the Free World"....

Open to suggestions...as you can see, my sleep deprived brain is not really at its sharpest right now, and while I'm at it, what's your favorite nano color (see picture - there is also black)?

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Red...or orange...or...I'm no help.

I personally like "Steve West Rocks the Free World". Perhaps, "It's Mine but you can listen"

Keira said...

Orange or green...

Searched some quotes:

"We are what we repeatedly do." --Aristotle

"There is no worse robber than a bad book." --Unknown

and since you're doing the seminary route:

"I'll sleep when I'm dead." --Warren Zevon

m_perfect said...

my suggestion (originating from good 'ol Kahlil himself--
"Strange, the desire for certain pleasures is a part of my pain."
or
"The envious praises me unknowingly."
or
(just a little too long, but my favorite)
"If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum."
--George Muncaster (Air Force Wisdom)
-perhaps you had better just stick to the practical--
"Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat."

Mad Runner said...

Orange or green.

I like "Steve West rocks the Free World" - everyone says so, Keira (bookshelves), Tia (general contractor), Brian (general contractor), You (electronics geek), Me (the way he can put a baby to sleep!). Need I say more?

And it's nice to know he has fallback career options...