Sunday, September 21, 2008

Garage Ornament


Our new car only came with one key (it's not a new car, it's new to us...). We planned to go get two more keys made on Monday.

Nathan drove the car home on Saturday. Sunday morning...no key. We have been looking. And looking. And, umm, looking. Nathan didn't go anywhere after getting home on Saturday, so the key has to be around here somewhere. Somewhere.

The good news, no wear and tear on the car. As an added bonus my garage is getting a little extra cleaning. The bad news...a single car key without a key chain is pretty darn small.

I'm trying to see the humor in the situation. Really I am.

5 comments:

m_perfect said...

Been there, done that...sighhhhh.

Keira said...

Those things should come with a "clapper".

Frankie/mom said...

The 'humor' doesn't come till AFTER finding the key! :)

Oy Vey, I could tell you stories!!!

Debbie said...

I'd like to laugh about it now... but we still haven't found it.

Suzanne said...

Keira totally stole my idea. Did you empty out every pocket in Nathan's suit?

I'm only laughing about the key because it's not me. I feel for you.