Wednesday, September 24, 2008

As Per Nathan's Request

Nathan asked me to post pictures of a couple of his paper creations. The one above is entitled "Impatience". If you turn the little handle on the side the fingers drum on the top of the box. We gave Nathan this kit while he was getting ready for his mission.
This one is entitled "Ewe Boat". It is quite old - Nathan made it several years ago. The handle is gone, but if you're careful you can still turn the mechanism and the ewe rows the boat.
For your own kits, go to http://www.flying-pig.co.uk/ and check them out. We have found the kits at Powell's Bookstore and a quirky store that I can't remember the name of, just that it is in the SeaTac airport across from the food court.

1 comment:

Mad Runner said...

I love these. I have the Ewe Boat in my office. We have done Gorilla Jim, Flying Pig (teacher gift), Flying Witch and a couple of the locks. Oh, and the beating heart - that was fun. I want to do the Pecking Hens some time when I have hours to spend on it. Nice work Nathan!