Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Craziness Ensued.

Four grandkids, five hours. Whew! I'm exhausted, and yet...we're feeding the missionaries tonight. Sterling and Alex.
Stephanie and Sterling.
Miriam: "Can you take a picture of me standing on one leg?"

Kaith.
Alex and Kaith. I noticed that even though I was taking lots of pictures (our missionary wants pictures) - I never managed to get one of Trevor. He was pretty much a moving target - except for the time he was squatting on the toilet - and I refuse to take a picture of that.

Speaking of missionaries, I got not one, but two calls today from the MTC. I guess Andrew has been having trouble with ingrown toenails and they want to get them "taken care of". They were just calling to get insurance information - but it was kind of weird to be talking someone that was talking to Andrew.

I think we'll have to send him a toe themed get well/care package. Feel free to send him a card - I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

1 comment:

Keira said...

Nathan had to get a toenail removed in Argentina. Takeaway? Best work with that stateside...