Thursday, April 17, 2008

WASL..Day 2


For today's episode of WASL, Daniel has part 2 of the math test to look forward to. He was done early with part 1 yesterday, so I'll want to make sure that I am somewhat in the vicinity.


I will have Miriam with me during the test time - but frankly, 1 two year old is easy. Easy. We could go to the store, the library or the park(if it was dry enough). Fortunately for me (and Stephanie) she's not the type to throw too many tantrums. I suppose being the 3rd child has something to do with it. The farther down the line you are, the more opportunity you have to learn the futility of unnecessary tantrums.

3 comments:

Keira said...

Man, that kid is a genius. If the parents won't come to Mohammad, Mohammad must come to the parents.

Suzanne said...

One two year old...easy peasy.. most of the time. I think you're about the third label, they're just happy to be here. Also, when you have one child, you can do practically anything. So, what did you end up doing?

Debbie said...

I was running a little late when I picked her up, so I didn't take the time to put shoes on her.

We just chilled out at Grandma's house. It was lovely.