Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Operation Battleship


Combined YM/YW tonight. My MIA Maids are in charge. A recipe for disaster? Fine, they planned a disaster. We're playing "Battleship" with people as the playing pieces.

Nathan, Danny and I are going to go over to the church later on this morning and attempt to set up a screen between the two sides. I'm hoping that four bed sheets will be plenty - too bad they aren't a uniform battleship gray. We do have one gray sheet (with white stripes), one blue, one light turquoise and a green plaid sheet.

I hope I don't need to use all four sheets-I think it would look more like laundry day than an epic sea battle.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Pictures?! I would love to see laundry day in the church gym.

Keira said...

So, they get to stand in one spot in the gym for the duration of the game?

I hope you brought refreshments.