Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Here We Come A WASL-ing

It's that time of year again. Yeah, it's spring, but more importantly - it's WASL time! I think the acronym stands for "Washington Assessment of Student Learning". I'll be dropping Danny off at the SHoPP (School/Home Parent Partnership...)office where the test will be administered to the eager young students that are being homeschooled through the school district. Two afternoons this week, two afternoons AND two mornings next week.

I hope Danny doesn't suffer from any test anxiety. It's not like the test even matters or counts for anything - until a student is in 10th grade. Then it counts. Supposedly you can't graduate unless you pass the dreaded 10th grade WASL.

Fun, fun, fun.

2 comments:

Keira said...

Here we go a-WASL-ing!

It begs for parody.

Keira said...

Fun with a treadmill. I wish I had a space for that sort of thing...though now that I think, I wouldn't have the flexibility for that just now.