Monday, April 7, 2008

The Best Two Years

Last night, after the grandkids went home we watched "The Best Two Years". I'm not usually a fan of "Mormon" movies, but I love this one. Not only do I love it, it has today's countdown number in its title. Very serendipitous.

Speaking of 2 (we were, weren't we), the Playmobil Noah's Ark I got for the grandkids has 2 each of 13 kinds of animals. Including people. I was a little disappointed not to get Shem, Ham and Japheth - and Noah himself looked a bit young to me. I happened to have a gray haired and bearded Playmobil figure, so I swapped out the black hair for gray. Now Noah looks more like a biblical prophet instead of a hippie.
Looking forward to seeing Nathan the day after tomorrow.

1 comment:

Keira said...

I don't know, we have plenty of gray-haired hippies in Portland.