Sunday, April 20, 2008

Family Reunion

Me: It's time to take some family pictures.
Cory: I'll take the pictures!

Quite the speedy volunteer.

Too bad we didn't plan ahead - not that we could have. But it might have been nice to have somewhat coordinating clothes. As it is we ran the gamut from dressy church clothes to pajamas. We had very little notice as to when David would be visiting - but with him in town for a day I managed to get everyone in one place for Sunday dinner. And pictures. We'll have to do it again in a couple of years - when Andrew gets home. Of course by then Alex might be gone....

2 comments:

Keira said...

I tell you, Nathan is looking snazzy, snazzy.

When my family takes a picture it is easier to get them in one place but they never look in the same direction. (They are no Japanese tourists at sunrise.)

Suzanne said...

I like Trevor's face. Unidentified substance with a big grin.