Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fence Me In


Last summer Andrew and Steve put in our fence posts. We already have a fence on either side of our back yard - but now that a new walking trail might be put in behind us we're looking for a little extra privacy.

With Nathan home it looks like it might get finished.

Hey, Nathan! I've got a couple more outstanding projects.


  • baseboard moldings on the landing and in the upstairs hall.

  • new sink/vanity in "guest bath" (Tia and Keira could do that one - after all, they helped me do the same with the master bath)

  • new chandelier in the entry?

  • new blinds in both offices and the master bedroom

  • oh yeah, we're going to Portland this week to do some projects for Keira - new mantle and bookcases.

That's enough to get started on.



3 comments:

Stephen said...

I'm glad to have Nathan home. My evenings are now taken up with projects. Debbie has found a way to get me to do those things I have been putting off.

Nathan cleaned the garage last week by himself. I was quite impressed. It's great to have a real man around the house.

Keira said...

Is this what I have to look forward to when Jonah gets off his mission?

I love your list--wonderful and manageable.

Mad Runner said...

Does he hire out? I need a 'real' man too...