Friday, April 25, 2008

Dropped Calls

I dropped my cell phone in the toilet last night. It was only in the water for a second - I immediately grabbed it, took out the battery, blotted up all the water and left it open all night to completely dry it out. It's still acting funny - I was able to call Steve on it this morning, but he couldn't hear me. When I plug it in to charge it, it repeatedly makes little beeping noises. Things are not looking good for it.

In the past I wouldn't have cared too much what replacement phone I end up with, but now I'm not so sure. David was visiting us last weekend and had his new iPhone. It's sooo cool. I do have to ask myself, "How badly does a stay at home mom need a phone that can browse the web?" My answer (unfortunately) is , "I don't need a web browsing phone at all, darn it". The iPhone has lots and lots of other cool features that I also don't need. Ah well, it's fun to dream.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

haha...oh that was the funniest thing to see this morning. I feel bad for you, but the iPhone has your name written all over it.

Keira said...

I've only been to the Apple store and gotten to use a floor model--No one I know actually owns one.

But you could work it.

Yup.