Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Gentlemen's Laundry

Yes, this is the laundry room.

It is also the downstairs bathroom. The one I'd like the boys to use most - after all, they all sleep downstairs. I would like the upstairs hall bath to be more of a "guest" bath. So I don't have to mentally cringe, and verbally apologize, when my visiting teacher asks if her child (or worse yet, herself) can use it.

The shelves that Nathan built. The paint is still just a little tacky, so I'm not putting anything on them for a day or two.


I still have a little more to do - mostly just organizing the shelves over the washer, and hanging my "art".



2 comments:

Keira said...

I love it! The shelves look great but I was looking forward to seeing a "Gentlemen" sign just there.

I also really like the small basket hanging from the window.

A 10! Better than Cats!

Suzanne said...

Gasp. Gorgeous. I love the beadboard.