Friday, April 11, 2008

A Blank Slate


I asked my husband to clean up my computer yesterday...it's been running a little slow and being a bit frustrating at times.

I now have a blank slate. He got everything cleaned off, now he needs to reinstall programs. (Don't tell me I should do it myself ...I have all this great "home-grown" tech-support, it's just a little slow)

My desktop is on default, I don't have programs and files that I usually have access to. And my husband ended up having to go in to work this morning. He has to go to a meeting - he asked me if I could pick him up later....maybe this was his plan. Clean off my computer so that I would NEED him - that way I would be more likely to be willing to drive all the way in to Everett to pick him up from work. Hmm.

His evil plan just may work.

1 comment:

Keira said...

I, too, have limited computer skills. I have but to call "tech support" and all my wildest dreams are granted.