Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

I woke up at 2am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep for well over an hour.

Nathan's first airplane ride of the day is from Dulles to Atlanta. It departs at 3:15pm (Eastern time). That means he'll be boarding around noon Pacific time. He has about a 2 hour layover in Atlanta, then it's non-stop to SeaTac (he gets in at 9:14pm). We've got the signs made. Alex will hold the one that says "Nathan" and has balloons painted on it, Danny will be holding the "Welcome Home Elder West" sign. Andrew doesn't get off work soon enough to go, but he'll be waiting for us at home.

I don't have too much to do today. The boys and I have gotten the house cleaned up and a bed made up for Nathan.

I guess it's time to go out and kill the fatted calf.

1 comment:

Keira said...

How long will it take?
6 hours. 5 for the two of you.

I love Monty Python: That's Mr. Kamikaze, wonderful flier, keep him away from battle ships.

I'll be thinking of you guy tonight.