Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Eye Candy

"I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine."
Pride & Prejudice - chapter 5


Keira assures me this is not fluff. I am sort of yearning for a P & P fix, but I don't have 6 hours to sit down and savor it, so this will have to suffice for the nonce. I'm glad that my husband even likes the "Colin Firth" version best - he thinks Elizabeth is pretty darn cute. I don't mind that, since while he's looking at her I can drool in peace.

"I cannot fix on the hour, or the look, or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun." P & P chapter 60.

2 comments:

Keira said...

Certainly not fluff.

Thank you for the weighty subject.

Suzanne said...

What?! You don't have six hours to spare?