Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Withdrawals


I was feeling a little like a yo-yo today. Went to the middle school to withdraw Danny. Went to our appointment with the district homeschool advisor. Back to the middle school to get the principal's signature, BACK to the homeschool advisor to turn in all the paperwork. I'm hoping that all the paperwork is done.


It just better be.


I did have a little contretemps with the middle school principal...When she started throwing around "the 31 years I've been in education has taught me there is no substitute for a classroom education"....I rebutted with "I'm cutting out the middle man". I refused to be drawn into her diatribe.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Did you throw out a "Oh no you didn't?!"

I feel bad that you had to run around like a chicken with your head cut off. I swear that THEY do things like that just to see if people will actually get the right forms signed.

It will be better. It will be better. It will be better. (now click your heels)

Debbie said...

Heels clicked.

Not sure if I'm in "Kansas" or not.