It's 7:15 on a Saturday.
- Garage clean. Check.
- Van parked in garage. Check.
- Grocery shopping done. Check.
- Laundry done. Check.
- Laundry actually put away. Check.
- Dishes done. Check.
- Vacuuming. Check.
- Ordered books from Amazon. Check.
Still to do:
- Nothing that I feel like doing.
My mother-in-law is flying in tomorrow for an extended visit. We were expecting her to be here in 4 weeks, but we got a call this morning letting us know that plans had changed. We've spent the day getting ready for her. We're as done as we're going to be tonight.
I love my mother-in-law - I'm thankful she is so forgiving.