Friday, January 18, 2008

Doctor Visit, The Sequel

Daniel had his first follow-up doctor appointment for his perhaps/perhaps not broken pinkie. The good news - if it is broken, it's not broken too badly. The bad news - at least one more appointment. The doctor thoroughly wrapped his pinkie and ring finger together with a splint, and covered the whole thing in some sticky ace bandage stuff. He now has a club instead of a hand - very dramatic looking for something that may or may not be broken.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ahhh, don't ya love the big "what if"? I sometimes feel like doctors need to be superhuman and should be able to tell if things are wrong just by looking at a person.

SynthDreams said...

I want to be superhuman, so I can look at myself and tell that nothing is wrong, because well, I'm superhuman.

SynthDreams said...

BTW Mom that's me, David.

SynthDreams said...

This is me, too.

Debbie said...

David, thank you for telling me it's you! Yesterday I had comments posted by 3 new people (including you) - I still am not positive about the identity of one.

Welcome to my world, superman.