Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Multi-tasking

When I started this blog I really had no idea how useful it could be. I mostly did it because of peer pressure. So far I have found several useful things about it.

  1. 1. Journal entries. Maybe not my deepest, darkest secrets - but my entries do reflect me in some way.
  2. Keeping in touch with family. I know of several family members that read my blog.
  3. I can copy and paste entries into my letters to Nathan. I don't send him everything - but many of my entries are fine to send to a missionary.
  4. Creative outlet. How many of these are free? I don't have to go to the craft store and buy supplies for it.
  5. This helps me learn new computer skills. Important ones like: inserting links to Youtube. It isn't hard, but I hadn't ever done it before.

Thank you Keira and Suzanne for getting me started. And I'd like to thank the other 3 or 4 people that read this for helping to keep me motivated to continue writing.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

You left off nunchuck skills.

Suzanne said...

LOL! I loved the "Thank You" video. You make me want to keep up with you. Thanks for making it tough to do. :)

Keira said...

nunchuck--heh, heh.