Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I don't wanna...


Some days I actually like to clean my house.
Today is not that day. I've done the dishes, wiped the counters, started the laundry, folded laundry, made my bed, tidied up the living room, dusted the bookcases, vacuumed (or should I say vac-u-umed) and started more laundry,...this is besides taking one child to seminary, and getting another one up, fed and off to middle school, working out, talking to one of my sisters on the phone, checking my email, reading the paper and working on the NYT crossword puzzle. I feel more like curling up with a good book by the fire with a cup of hot cocoa and a plate of fresh warm chocolate chip cookies. The problem is, the bathroom won't clean itself. And neither will the laundry.

4 comments:

Keira said...

Way to work Miss Britney "I'm short on underwear" Spears into another blog post.

Debbie said...

I wondered if anyone would catch that.

Keira said...

And why is it that the little white aprons on "Sadie" make her look MORE risque, not less?

Debbie said...

Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout
Would not take the garbage out!
She'd scour the pots and scrape the pans, Candy the yams and spice the hams, And though her daddy would scream and shout, She simply would not take the garbage out.

Alex took the garbage out.