Monday, January 7, 2008

Ox in the Mire

I don't usually do laundry on Sunday.

  • I gave my husband a brand new white shirt for Christmas. Hey, at least it wasn't socks or underwear (okay, he got socks too). ANYWAY....during dinner yesterday he splattered lasagna across the front. Lasagna. Yeah, so instead of enabling him I suggested that he try and remove the stain while it was still fresh. He tried:
  • oxy clean
  • detergent
  • hydrogen peroxide
  • vinegar

The stain was lighter, but definitely still there. Trying to be optimistic he said "I think my tie will cover it". Of course, the reason I gave him a new shirt for Christmas in the first place was because his other white shirts weren't very white anymore.

I told him to hand it over and in about 5 minutes I had it white again. Thanks Clorox.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Were you washing while you were reading the Book of Mormon? I think that they may cancel each other. Or is it; you were in the service of your fellow man?