Friday, January 4, 2008

Parenting 101

I bet you didn't know that I have something in common with Britney Spears. I know you're thinking that it's the singing/dancing stuff. But no. We both "get" to go to parenting classes. Okay, hers are court appointed and mine aren't. My husband signed us both up. Thanks hon. The couple that teaches the class are very nice, and the lessons are very informative - I should be an awesome parent by the time the class ends right?

I'd like to get that in writing.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow, Britney looks almost "normal" in that picture. I'm not sure it's wise to make parallel comparisons at this juncture. Warning-half naked Brit pics.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5jk5icCi9xHxsHbKCmcXzdqi9-U2Q

Keira said...

I salute your nod to the Spears family.

Debbie said...

You should salute the fact that I got a fairly modest picture of Brit. It wasn't that easy.

By the way, our class last night was on anger management. I got to say all sorts of passive/aggressive stuff and get away with it. One of the guys in the class said he was going to go home and make a "board of education" like we used to have. Not sure if he really got the point of the lesson(I think he was just kidding).

I'd like to thank all those family members out there that help me keep my anger in check by allowing me to vent, thus avoiding an unsightly build-up of frustration and stress.