Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What's For Dinner?


I mean it. What's for dinner? Evidently I signed up to feed the missionaries tonight - but I neglected to put it on my calendar...sooo....what should I feed them? I'm tempted to go the totally cheater way and just give them a choice of hamburgers or polish sausage (I learned this song last week - on the way home from girls camp). I have both options in my refrigerator right now. I just feel a little lame doing it. Especially since that's what we had for dinner yesterday. What the heck, both boys that were home last night will be gone to a Mariner's game this evening, and Daniel (who wasn't home last night) will be home.

Sorry hon, it looks like hamburgers, the sequel.

3 comments:

Mad Runner said...

Step it up with burgers with bacon or pancini (microwave or baked, both are good) creamy avocado and crisp tomatoes. Sounds like a gourmet burger now! Use seasoning salt on the fries and wa-la!

With the sausage you can split them down the middle grill them and put cheese on them. Serve them on a hoagie bun with relish, mustard and ketchup. Same fries.

Debbie said...

Good idea! Everything's better with bacon. I will head out to the grocery store now.

Thanks!

Keira said...

Bacon....

I'm taking my kids for Happy Meals since Nathan's in Reno tonight.