Saturday, March 22, 2008

Shiver Me Timbers

My oldest grandson, Kaith, turned 5 years old today. To celebrate the occasion I promised to make him a pirate ship cake. Danny and I found pirate eye patches in the party section of the craft store, so our party plans were complete. Yup, pirate ship cake and eye patches. I waited to frost the cake until a couple of hours before the "party", so that the grandkids could "help". I gave them their eye patches to wear while I frosted and decorated the cake. I got a big kick out of their pirate lingo. My favorite phrase:

"Aargh Maybe!"

2 comments:

Stephen said...

I want to see the movie.

I'm sure the movie did at least as well as pirates would on the Great Salt Lake.

Stephen said...

Trevor better watch out. Kaith does not look pleased with him in the 2nd picture.