Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

There may be no crying in baseball, but evidently there is in sumo.


I hope Danny has a happy birthday. I'm not sure he will. If you look back to my blog on Feb. 20th (Listmania) you can see his list. He really wants #1 on the list, and he isn't getting it. We keep telling him to be patient, Nathan will be home soon and that is when we'd rather look at upgrading computers. Then, or when Andrew leaves.

I did get 5 things from off of his list. Maybe the underwear or Sunday pants will make up for not getting a computer gizmo. Hopefully there won't be any crying - but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

2 comments:

Keira said...

You're right, that is an inappropriate photo. Man should not be so curvy--it disturbs me.

Suzanne said...

So many naked men this week. My eyes are burning.

Danny will have a great birthday. Who wants an external hard drive anyways?!