Friday, March 21, 2008

Other Fish in the Sea?


I fell in love yesterday. We went steady for a little while, and then we broke up. By we, I mean me. I just wasn't ready for the commitment. I mean, sure, who doesn't want a big comfy sofa. I do. I just couldn't justify the acreage it would take up in my living room.


I probably sat on at least 19 different sofas yesterday. The search continues.

(this may just qualify as the lamest countdown entry, but I had so little to work with: potassium, Rutherford B. Hayes, Indiana, Product 19 cereal....you have to admit Steely Dan is cooler than Rutherford B. Hayes, the state of Indiana and Product 19. Combined.)


3 comments:

Keira said...

I've listened to that song a hundred times and never listened to the lyrics.

And, I have to fight you. Rutherford is MUCH cooler than Steely Dan.

Keira said...

AND Indiana--you could have had a clip from Hoosiers.

Suzanne said...

Slim Pickin'.