Wednesday, March 19, 2008

In the Pink


My husband just told me to turn this down. (But did she turn it down? No.)

Time to jump right into the new season and do some spring cleaning. I've already cleaned my bathroom. I actually made a long list with things in the order that I would like to get them done. My bedroom is next. Then my office. I might do the stairs and entry today also, but the rest will have to wait until tomorrow and Friday. The rest of my family don't realize it yet, but I plan to recruit them to help out. Actually I plan to have them help inside and out.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Umm, I need your list. Nothing like having family come to "spring clean". I haven't really started knowing that it will all come undone the minute I let the kids out of my sight.

I did start cleaning the garage, but that is not high on the priority list.

Debbie said...

The garage?
If you only have time to do some:

Bathrooms.
Kitchen.
(these are the ones that really need to be hygienic)

After that, work your way in from the front door (first impressions...) and make sure the guest room(s) are clean with clean bedding. I wouldn't spend a lot of time on your family areas - after all, once you have 6 kids running around it won't matter.