Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Am I Blue?


Our "leaky faucet" seems to have stopped dripping. At least temporarily. I despair of this child ever grasping the facts of financial stability. We have had a "ways and means" meeting to discuss what he wants, and what HE needs to do to get it. Let's just say that it involves patience, perserverance and work. Hmmm.


I'm off to the dentist in a few minutes. This is just a follow up to last week's root canal. Should be no big deal. I am prepared to be a little embarrassed. Why? Well, this morning I made and frosted a cake for one of my mia maids. I trimmed the cake with blue frosting. When I was done I licked the frosting off the spatula. Oops. I now have a slightly blue tongue.

1 comment:

Keira said...

Savin' nickles, savin' dimes, looking forward to happier times...

That song works for both Danny and you--a youtube miracle!