Friday, March 14, 2008

Incipient Insomnia

I had a dream. I dreamed I was at girls camp and I was trying to find a bed in the cabin set aside for the stake camp members. I thought I had found one and then I turned around and someone took it. I then went upstairs in the cabin and found me a bed. For some reason I woke up with a headache. This does not bode well for the day.

At 2pm I'm meeting up with the YW and leaders from our ward to go up to a cabin in the mountains to spend the night. I have no illusions as to getting any sleep. I'm trying to figure out if Tylenol or Advil would be the best headache medicine to take with me. Because I'm pretty darn sure that if I do get any sleep tonight I will wake up with a headache.

As I was going to sleep last night I told my husband that I would miss our bed and him. In that order. I promised him that I really do love him more than the bed, but yes, I was going to miss our bed. I think when I get home tomorrow I will first of all give my husband a hug and a kiss, and then head straight to bed.

2 comments:

Keira said...

Okay, I grant you, her legs are fabulous but do you notice that the older she gets the better her legs have to look?

Debbie said...

Her legs are great - they help to disguise the fact that she dances like a spaz.