Monday, November 17, 2008

Warning, Lack of Content Ahead


What a day, what a day...

I wish I had some brilliant insights into the state of the economy, a pithy remark about politics, or maybe a little known fact gleaned from my deep reservoir of scientific knowledge.

It's 5:20pm and I've got nothing.

Really...

It's been a long hard day in the trenches. Started off early with seminary, school with just Danny from 7:30 around 9ish...Cosette and her mom came over for more school....Danny and I left to go to the stake center at about 11:15 to help serve a luncheon (for a missionary zone conference). After the luncheon we swung by Albertson's for lunch, the Co-op for copper sulfate (yes, I finally found it), then back home for more school....Cosette and her mom left about 15 minutes ago. I'm wiped out, and it's not even dinner time. Oh, and I still need to finish preparing for tomorrow's seminary lesson.


High point of my day? Meeting a missionary today that's from Osaka, Japan. English is definitely his second language, but it was fun to try and talk.

Me: Where are you from?
Him: Japan
Me: Where in Japan?
Him: Japan.
Me: Where in Japan are you from?
Him: Osaka.

Did I mention that Osaka is in Andrew's mission?

3 comments:

Keira said...

You must have been sending off a "busy/drained" vibe. I can tell you've been topped off--maybe we'll talk tomorrow.

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a long day. I really wasn't trying to get you roped into the whole babysitting thing, by the way.

m_perfect said...

I heard a funny talk the other day wherein they talked about man having all their thoughts in little boxes and that they actually have a "nothing" box. Women apparently don't have that... but, oh, do we need it. How very restful it would be to actually be thinking of...nothing.