Saturday, November 15, 2008

Preparedness du Jour

I spent today preparing seminary lessons for next week.

Steve and Alex spent the day at the dry pack cannery, adding to our food storage(how would you like your beans?)

Our neighbor across the street spent his day putting up his Christmas lights.

It seems like everyone has something to do today that has to do with being prepared...Nathan went to the temple this morning (think spiritual preparedness) and Danny went with the scouts to help out at the food bank (community preparedness).

Speaking of preparedness, I need to run over to Home Depot and see if they have the copper sulfate pentahydrate for Danny's science experiment...

2 comments:

Keira said...

I deeply love that Spanish Home Depot guy. Can I bring him with me everywhere to provide the soundtrack of my life?

Debbie said...

He would be completely appropriate for Casa Dominguez...