With Thanksgiving day coming up this week I have been spending a little more time than usual thinking about all the wonderful things that God has given me. My list could go on and on, but then it would just seem like bragging...so here's an abridged list of the blessings that I am grateful for:
- Jesus Christ, my Savior and Redeemer.
- Steve, my patient, loving and practically blind(blind to my faults) husband.
- All My Children, not the soap opera, but each and every one of my children and grandchildren.
- The rest of my extended family. That's a lot to be grateful for...
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints - the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. A steady anchor for my tempest tossed life.
- Modern Conveniences. Refrigerators, hot water heaters, stoves, washers, dryers, cellphones, automobiles, computers, the internet, ipods, etc...I don't mind "roughing it" occasionally, but only in small doses.
- Teaching seminary. I really do enjoy it - I don't even mind getting up early.
Count your many blessings...what are you grateful for?