Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We found Nemo...
Also a butterfly, and a turtle...

And finally an alien astronaut.


After about 100 trick or treaters the grandkids stopped by. I nearly sent Trevor right back out - I didn't recognize him - I thought he had come up with the last trick or treaters. Oops. All's well that ends well, and all the children were successfully herded back into their van so that they could continue on their way to see their Grandma McRae. But not before Trevor (age 4) asked me if he could borrow my car. I told him "Sure, but not until you're 16 and have your drivers license." Do you think he'll remember?



1 comment:

Suzanne said...

100? That's a lot of ToTs. I turned off the lights around 9 pm, I was ready for bed.

I'm happy to see that Stephanie goes with the "Whatever the kids will wear" school of Halloween. They are awfully cute, but I'd have to hate Stephanie if their family went with a theme. :)