Thursday, October 30, 2008

Alter Ego(s)

Mild mannered Clark Kent or is it Super Steve? Thank heavens for fusible webbing - allowing me to create the Superman logo in about 20 minutes and apply it to a 99 cent Goodwill tee shirt. The two seminary students that I have in my class that are from my own ward both thought it was awesome. At least, that's what they said this morning....
Paging Dr. Daniel, paging Dr. Daniel. We recycled his mad scientist jacket from 2 or 3 years ago and added a stethoscope. Viola.

Thank you Keira. Not everyone got my costume, but those that did found it hilarious - especially a friend of mine that teaches social studies. I may hold on to my "hanging chad" costume...it's about as dressed up as I like to get for Halloween.

3 comments:

Mad Runner said...

I like your hanging Chad! I think I am going to go as Palin to school and 'trailer trash' for the party. The costumes are pretty close aren't they?

Debbie said...

You could so pull off Palin - you even have glasses...I want to see a picture of that! I really, really want to see a picture of trailer trash.

Suzanne said...

I bow to your costumes. I need to go get my "Hello My Name is.." tag and go as the dimpled chad.