Sunday, October 5, 2008

General Conference-Saturday Sessions


General Conference favorites - Saturday


New temple in Rome!!?! Awesome. Can't wait to see the design.

Silvia Allred. Loved her conversion story.
Neil L. Andersen. You don't know everything, but you know enough to serve.
Joseph B. Wirthlin. My, is he getting old and frail - but still a treasure to listen to. "Come what may, love it".
Dieter F. Uchtdorf. Rocking the hair. Great story of his mother's faith.
D. Todd Christofferson. Establish a home in Zion, give up summer cottage in Babylon.
David Bednar. Prayer. I will definitely be using parts of his talk in seminary.


Looking forward to another great day of conference.

1 comment:

Keira said...

I really loved Holland's talk about angels--that story with the cows and the lost boy was great too.

And I loved Wirthlin--it was a talk I needed about this gestational diabetes thing--laugh at it...