Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Prime Numbers, Federal Offense

Nathan turned 23 yesterday. Twenty-three is a prime number. I only had seven candles. Seven is a prime number...Nathan is in his "prime". That's my story and I'm sticking to it.


I completely missed the drama last night. That's what happens when you go to bed by 9pm.

Nathan was kidnapped last night. Blanket thrown over his head and everything. Those crazy young single adults...anything for a party.


Since he was back home this morning, showering, eating breakfast, going to school I guess he's not much the worse for wear. Perhaps a little sleep deprived what with staying up late watching horror movies (Lilo and Stitch is about a crazy monster built for destruction, right?).

5 comments:

Mad Runner said...

Half my age. I can't say anymore but, half my age.

Suzanne said...

I'll go with the prime number theory of candles. I had to do that for Emma's cake. I really should have a big box of candles so I don't run out.

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Stephen said...

Not only is he 23. He's taller than me. How did that happen? He's a great kid.

I must have been sound asleep too. I didn't here a thing.

Keira said...

How did they get him down the front steps I wonder?

osrevad said...

1. Someone told me to meet them outside my house. I assumed they were going to give me birthday cookies or something. While they distracted me, someone else captured me.

2. Suzanna would have taken much better pictures than these.