Monday, October 20, 2008

It may not be rocket science....




Steve's job description at work is "engineer/scientist". That came in mighty handy this evening.

School went fairly well today until we got to our science experiment. I found the directions very confusing, so with a brilliant flash of genius I said "Wait until your father gets home".

Danny and Steve spent some quality time getting into a little hot water together - and in the meantime learning about phase states of matter. Danny and I might have got there on our own...but it would have been a longer and more painful route.

In the meantime, I experimented with changes from liquid to solid and made a chocolate cake for FHE treat. My experiment looks to be a success.






2 comments:

Keira said...

I think Steve should cover all the science bits...

Suzanne said...

You were doing so well on your own. However, it's good to have back up. Way to go Steve!