Friday, October 3, 2008

Debbie Van Winkel

My internal clock is great at getting me up at 4:30am. I'm not so great at predicting the length of a "quick" afternoon nap. I've been running in the 10 to 20 minute range. Pretty short. Not sure why today was an exception - I slept for over an hour and a half.

I don't mind having a long nap(except for the nap hangover I now have), but I was planning to put in a Costco lasagna in time for Nathan to have dinner before going to an activity this evening. The lasagna takes a little over an hour - oops - I woke up after 4:30(pm)...to find that Nathan had already put it in the oven.

Thank goodness I had already mentioned my dinner plans to him...and thank goodness he listened...and thank goodness for Costco lasagna - I don't really have to make dinner tonight. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Keira said...

He s a real boy!

Suzanne said...

Nap hangover...that's usually why I don't take naps. I hate to set an alarm when taking a nap, inevitably I'll fall asleep right before the alarm is set to go off.

Nathan, you win brownie for listening to your mom!