Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged


I used to like Suzanne. Really. Oh, well, here goes nothing...

Joys:

  1. Reading. Duh.
  2. International travel.
  3. Grandchildren.

Fears:

  1. High bridges, especially if they have metal grates for decking.
  2. Small spaces (yes, I am claustrophobic).
  3. The Dentist. Thank you Dr. Elliot.

Current Obsessions/collections

  1. Books. (I am currently reading the New Testament and Betty Neels - that's all I have time for because of obsession #2)
  2. Seminary (not self imposed, but I'm obsessed with it nonetheless).
  3. Olympics (only a few days left).

Surprising Facts

  1. I'm not artistic - but many people I know think that I am because I'm not too bad at copying and I'm great at tracing. Note: Tracing is not Art. I'm pretty darn good at making posters.
  2. I am a list maker. Okay, I guess that's not surprising. But I do feel compelled to make lists so that I don't forget stuff.
  3. I think I inherited Dad's hearing. What? Huh? Oh, you're not surprised about that either? Tough.

There. I'm done. I might forgive you Sue. Maybe.


I tag:

Alex

(These are the rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.)

4 comments:

Keira said...

Seminary. What a bummer to be so consumed by something you're still doubtful of...

No worries. It'll be great.

Suzanne said...

Sorry, but thanks. I kinda felt like this was one of those chain letter where you get bad luck if you don't forward it. Maybe that's why I have such bad luck, I typically never forward those. Hopefully my luck will now change.

Suzanne said...

Totally missed the fear of dentists. Yup, thank you Dr. Elliot.

Mad Runner said...

Each of my dentists since Dr. Elliot has written on my chart. "Extreme fear of dental procedures." No kidding. I white knuckle it every time, no matter what is being done.