Thursday, August 28, 2008

Letters from the Underground..again


I finally have a covert location worthy of an underground movement. Today's blog is being sent from "Magic Suds". We decided to do a couple of loads of laundry before going over to Marcy and Wynn's place. I didn't want all of our wet towels to get smelly. Magic Suds is appropriately gritty. The best thing about it is that there isn't anyone else here right now.

We spent yesterday spelunking. Okay, I'm not totally sure exploring caves counts as spelunking if you have handrails, electric lights and a guide. It was pretty cool anyway. We drove up in to Montana and toured the Lewis and Clark Caverns. BTW - Lewis and Clark were never there. Teddy Roosevelt (in a brilliant marketing move) decided to honor the duo a hundred years or so after the fact.

Too bad they didn't have wi-fi there. It would REALLY have been "underground".

3 comments:

Keira said...

Cool caves.

I used to love sitting in the laundromat in college...nothing to do for a few hours but watch the paint dry...

Keira said...

I miss you.

Mad Runner said...

Nice pic. It looks very waterfall-esque. I have been trying to keep Keira's spirits up being supportive of her obvious higher mental facilties - I am witness to her actually picking Palin BEFORE it was announced... amazing! - but I am a poor second (or third) to other parties...

Deb, you are needed in Oregon and California stat...