Thursday, August 14, 2008

Regression


I did pretty well the first half of the week. I woke up at or BEFORE 5am. Got up, got moving. Today, not so much. Sigh.

Last night I went to the "Movies in the Park" with the young women (query: was this my last YW activity?). The entertainment didn't start until dark....and it was 20 minutes away, in Snohomish. I was happy when it was decided that we had been there long enough at around 10:30. After dropping off 7 young women I got home around 11pm...Steve was still up watching Olympics...then prayer, then getting ready for bed, reading....ummm....it was about 12:15am when I turned out my light. I didn't get out of bed this morning until about 7:30am.

2 comments:

Keira said...

If ever a woman deserved it...

What was the movie and was it any good?

Debbie said...

It wasn't acutally a movie - it was some old cartoons (Betty Boop and Popeye) and some old short films...some of which were slightly naughty - in a 1930's/1940's kind of way.