Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Poster Girl

Repeat with me: "Overhead projectors are our friends...."

































I don't mind volunteering to make posters. It's fun, easy and a great way to impress people with my fairly non-existent artistic abilities. I'm pretty adept at copying - which does go a long way towards compensating for said "artistic abilities".
Unfortunately for me, my older sister hogged ALL of the family artistic ability. The rest of us have had to learn to cope one way or another. I think we've done quite well. In one way or another.

2 comments:

Keira said...

You're gonna get a name for yourself--churning out awesome images like that.

Debbie said...

It sort of reminds me of that book "All I Need To Know, I Learned In Kindergarten".

Yup, tracing and coloring - I've had over 40 years to hone those skills.