Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birtday, Stephanie!

I may only have one daughter, but I like to think it's because I got it right the first time. Stephanie was born on a rainy day in Biloxi, Mississippi, around 12:30 in the afternoon. Wow, it's been 25 years.

I spent last night cooking dinner for tonight - I made cake, soup (zuppa tuscana), and prepared ribs (all I need to do is throw them on the grill). Nathan will make breadsticks this afternoon. I asked my boys to babysit this afternoon so that I could take Stephanie shopping for her birthday, then we can have an easy dinner and cake when we get home.

Happy Birthday Stephanie.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

It must have been "Shop with your girl/s" day yesterday. I took Emma and Lily shopping. I found some new bedding for both of them. Now I need some sisterly motivation to make curtains for their room.

Keira said...

Biloxi, Mississippi.

Stephanie wins for coolest place of origin.